We wish you a Happy New Year 2022! All of us at Kennedy, Kennedy, Robbins & Yarbro, LC, wish you and your family safe, fun and festive New Year’s Eve celebrations as you ring in the new year. Is it OK to stay home and celebrate on New Year’s Eve 2021? YES!
We’re sharing some New Year’s Eve celebration safety tips that apply in 2021.
3 Great New Year’s Eve celebration safety tips to Start a Happy New Year 2022
- Stay at Home: Don’t be on the roads. On average, more wrecks happen on holidays like New Year’s Eve. There are many great ways to celebrate from home, including:
- Use Facetime, Zoom or other sites to interact with friends or family.
- Cook something special.
- Have a family and friends game night.
- Read a good book.
- Avoid or Limit Alcohol: Celebrate the New Year without alcohol. If you must drink, know your limit when it comes to alcoholic beverages.
- Designate a Driver if You are Out and Drinking Alcohol: Take a cab or ask a sober friend to come pick you up. When drunk drivers choose to get behind the wheel, they pose a serious danger to themselves and others.
If you have suffered a significant injury or a loved one has been injured as a result of a New Year’s Eve accident caused by someone else, contact Kennedy, Kennedy, Robbins & Yarbro, LC or call us at 573-686-2459. We offer a free case evaluation for personal injury and auto accident cases. We can advise you of your options and inform you of your right to financial compensation.
Office Closed New Year’s Eve
Our office will be closed Friday, December 31, 2021. The office will reopen on Monday, January 3, 2022.
We wish all of our friends and clients a SAFE and Happy New Year 2022! We look forward to serving you in 2022!